10/19/11

Out of the Box Sampler goodness

Next month I am going to be a sponsor for Out of the box sampler. If you haven't heard of of this, you are in for a TREAT! Each box is chock full of great samples from businesses all over the internet. Soaps, lotions, candles, jewelry...you just never know what you are going to get! It really feels like Christmas each time a new box arrives!
For the November box I made 100 jersey headbands. Each was cut out of recycled t-shirts and I even screenprinted a lot of them. (I still have a blister on my thumb from all that cutting!)
I will post on the facebook page as soon as the boxes are released. The Oct. boxes are available now if you want to see what it's all about!


Don't want to wait until next month to try out one of these cute but very useful bands out? I've stocked some in the 'ol shop!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So excited to have you sponsoring our November boxes! Love the headbands :)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete