6/11/11

Burnout tops from Firedaughterclothing

When my kids were little and they got new shoes, they would tell me how much faster they could run and then show me that the new shoes did, in fact, make them run faster. This is how I feel with new workout clothes. I ordered this shirt from http://www.etsy.com/shop/FiredaughterClothing and got it within a week. This was a custom that I requested so that is super speedy!

This is my second order from this etsy shop and I will definitely be getting more. Last year I put my head down every time I was at the gym so I wouldn't have to look at myself. Now I look in every one that I pass so I can see my swanky duds! These shirts are SO SOFT and fit perfectly. Hopefully I will be getting a medium next time but for now the large fits good.

No comments:

Post a Comment